Teacher Evaluation Training - Virtual
- 01.20.2022 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Kim McCutchan
This two-day training is for anyone utilizing the RISE, RISE Modified or other teacher evaluation tools. Anyone who will serve as the primary or secondary evaluator will need to be trained.
This training will provide:
- Overview of the law and legal requirements regarding evaluations for certified staff.
- Deep dive into the RISE Evaluation Rubric to identify essential practices needed for student success.
- Opportunities to learn about, and discus high impact instructional strategies and techniques that have the greatest impact on student learning and achievement.
- Opportunities to observe instruction, take notes, and provide feedback. Strategies for conferencing with teachers, providing meaningful feedback, and using observations for growth as a school will be shared and discussed.
This 2-day training will be held on January 20 and January 25 from 9:00-Noon EST each day.