Teacher Evaluation Training (Virtual)
- 08.03.2021 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This VIRTUAL training is for anyone utilizing the RISE, RISE Modified, or other teacher evaluation tools. Anyone who will serve as a primary or secondary evaluator will need to be trained. This is open to all NEW Evaluators and Administrators. It also serves as a great refresher course! Materials have been updated for 2021! This virtual training will be from 9:00-1:00 ET.
This training will provide the following:
- Overview of the law and legal requirements regarding evaluations for certified staff
- Deep dive into the RISE Evaluation Rubric to identify essential practices needed for student success
- Opportunities to observe instruction, take notes, identify essential practices, evaluate, and provide feedback
- Opportunities to observe online lessons and share ideas for evaluating online/remote instruction
This virtual training will be held from 9:00-1:00 Eastern Time with short breaks every hour.